Join us today and make a difference
- You will receive a Membership Card which entitles you to staff discount rates in our hospital restaurants,
- You have a direct link into the Trust via the Membership Services Office,
- You will receive newsletters and up-to-date information about your hospitals and services,
- You will be consulted on future developments of your hospitals,
- You will be given the opportunity to give your views and opinions about your hospitals,
- You will be able to stand as or vote for your representative on the Council of Governors,
- You will receive invitations to special events and meetings,
- You will have access to Health Service Discounts.
Membership is FREE, you just need to provide a few details and we will be able to register you as a member. To become an FT member you must be aged 16 or over and live in our local catchment area.
Health Service Discounts is a private service, it is not operated by the NHS.
Member involvement levels
It costs nothing to be a Member and it doesn’t need to take up much time. Involvement levels are detailed below:
Newsletter and voting information only.
As Level 1, plus the occasional consultation, invitations to members’ only events and the opportunity to join discussion groups.
As Levels 1 and 2, plus information about involvement opportunities, developments in your area(s) of interest and the opportunity to stand as a Governor.
Special FT members' meetings
From time to time, it is neccessary for us to call a special FT members' meeting to discuss an important topic with our FT members and where appropriate, hold a ballot. Below are details of any upcoming or past special FT members' meetings:
23 May 2011
Special FT members' meeting to discuss expanding the geographical area from which the Trust can recruit Non Executive Directors (NEDs).