Join us today and make a difference!
- A direct link into the Trust via the Membership Services Office,
- Receiving newsletters and up-to-date information about your hospitals and services,
- Consulting you on future developments of your hospitals,
- The opportunity to give your views and opinions about your hospitals,
- You will be able to stand as or vote for your representative on the Council of Governors,
- Invitations to special events and meetings,
- Access to Health Service Discounts.
Membership is FREE, you just need to provide a few details and we will be able to register you as a member. To become an FT member you must be aged 16 or over and live in our local catchment area.
Health Service Discounts is a private service, it is not operated by the NHS.
Member involvement levels
It costs nothing to be a Member and it doesn’t need to take up much time. Involvement levels are detailed below:
Newsletter and voting information only.
As Level 1, plus the occasional consultation, invitations to members’ only events and the opportunity to join discussion groups.
Last reviewed July 2016