We hold a number of awards ceremonies every single year to make sure that our staff know just how valued they are. These awards are open to all staff and are peer-nominated so that anyone can nominate or be nominated.
What are our Health Heroes awards?
The Health Heroes awards acknowledge the excellence and dedication from colleagues, governors and volunteers across our Bay Health and Care Partners. What makes the Health Heroes really special is that, along with colleagues, our patients, visitors and members of the public can nominate who they think we should be celebrating. This is really important because it is these individuals and their families that we all come into work every day to help and serve, so their opinion really matters.
- Excellence in Patient Safety Award
- Outstanding Improvement in Patient Experience Award
- Going the Extra Mile Award (winner picked by patients)
- Student / Trainee of the Year
- Leader of the Year (winner picked by Aaron Cummins, Chief Executive)
- Innovation and Research Award
- Inclusion and Diversity Award
- Team of the Year (under 10 people)
- Team of the Year (over 10 people)
Nominations are currently closed.
For further information about the awards, please contact the Corporate Communications Team on 01539 716675 or email email@example.com
The staff recognition and long service awards bring together staff who have demonstrated excellence in their role and those who have worked for over 25, 35 or 40 years in the NHS.
Star of the Month and Star of the Quarter are our internal awards that highlight the great work of individuals from any department or hospital that has gone above and beyond in their role. The winners are displayed on boards at each hospital site for the remainder of the year.