Our Annual Members' Meeting is coming up on Monday 7 October, so why not take part. For more information on the Annual Members' Meeting, please click here
To become a member of the Foundation Trust please complete our on-line application form, or call us.
- A direct link into the Trust via the Membership Services Office
- Receiving newsletters and up-to-date information about your hospitals and services
- Consulting you on future developments of your hospitals
- The opportunity to give your views and opinions about your hospitals
- You will be able to stand as or vote for your representative on the Council of Governors
- Invitations to special events and meetings
- Access to Health Service Discounts
Information can be supplied in alternative formats, such as other languages, large print etc. Please do not hesitate to contact the membership office and they will arrange this for you.
How to contact the Membership Office
By email: FTmembership.Office@mbht.nhs.uk
By phone: 01229 404 473 (Please leave a voice mail message if the administrator is away)
By post: Foundation Trust Office, near Main Entrance, Furness General Hospital, Dalton Lane, Barrow-in-Furness, LA14 4LF
We produce a member’s newsletter on a quarterly basis. This is shared with all of our members and includes contributions from staff and public members.
Please take a few moments to have a look at our newsletter, and if you need further information or want to become a Member, please contact us.
The latest edition of Your Hospital News (previously New Horizons) can be found below: