Instead of travelling to your appointment, you will enter the clinic’s online waiting area using your smartphone, tablet PC or Laptop. You can be at home, work or anywhere you have a safe, quiet and private place to talk. The health care provider is notified when you arrive and will join you when ready.
There is no need to create an account and no information or pictures are stored or recorded.
You will need:
- A good connection to the internet (If you can watch a video online (e.g. YouTube) you can make a video call)
- A private, well-lit area where you will not be disturbed
- Google Chrome web browser on a desktop PC , laptop, Android tablet or smartphone
- Safari web browser on an Apple iMac, MacBook, iPad or iPhone
- Web-camera, speakers, and microphone (already built into laptops or mobile devices)
NOTE: Smartphones and Tablets more than 6 years old will not be suitable for video consultations.