The national New Hospital Programme would like to invite patients, carers and public members in our communities to a 90-minute virtual workshop on children's services.
You are invited to join the children's services workshop if you have had recent experience of:
- Using NHS children's services
- Having to stay at hospital to be with a sick child
- Multiple visits to hospital for a child or adolescent chronic condition.
This is a virtual workshop and will be held online using MS Teams on Tuesday 26 September 2023.
You can choose from two 90-minute sessions:
- Afternoon workshop session: 1 to 2.30pm
- Evening workshop session: 6 to 7.30pm
To book your place at either children's services workshop session, please register online for the national NHP workshop here.