Are you retired from the NHS or Social Care? Would you like to become a member of the NHS Retirement Fellowship? Established in 1978, the NHS Retirement Fellowship is a registered charity with a membership of over 9000 members and 130 branches. The Charity are keen to open branches in the Cumbria area.
Branch membership includes social events, visiting places of interest, day trips, speakers on specific subjects requested by the members, exercise and leisure activities. This is an ideal opportunity for retirees to learn new skills and develop new interests with others and assist in tackling loneliness and isolation. If a branch isn't for you there is a postal membership alternative.
All members receive support such as:
- Worldwide travel insurance
- 10% discount on Fred Olsen cruises
- Discounts with Riviera Holidays
- Eligibility to join Civil Service Club in Whitehall which includes accommodation
- Benevolent fund for members in need
- Access to financial services, estate planning, insurance, legal and tax
- Shopping discounts
- Pharmacy Service
- Blue Light Card Discount Scheme
- Quarterly newsletter
- Annual Conference
For more information please contact Karen Kennedy, North West Development Officer on 07967 489162 or email firstname.lastname@example.org