- Graduated with Bachelor of Medical Science from St Andrews University in 2003.
- Graduated with Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Science (MBChB) from Manchester University in 2006.
- Became a Member of Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecology in 2013.
- Also completed Postgraduate Certificate in Medical Education (Edgehill University) in 2015.
Became locum consultant at Morecambe Bay in 2016 and took substantive post in 2017.
Clinical Interests & Specialities
- General Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Early pregnancy problems
- Acute gynaecology
- Early pregnancy scanning
- Medical education
- General Medical Council
- Medical Protection Society
- Royal College of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Association of early pregnancy units