- Fellow of Royal College of obstetricians and Gynaecologists ( FRCOG)
- PG certificate in Medical education Edgehill university
- DFRSH(diploma of faculty of sexual and reproductive health)
- Benign Gynaecology
- Ambulatory procedures. OP Hysteroscopy/ Colposcopy
- PBL tutor for Medical students from Lancaster Medical School.
- Student physician associate supervisor
- College tutor for GP and St trainees in O&G
Publications & research
- SPROGS 2013 Nottingham Use of actin prom in prelabour rupture of membranes Morris A,Hartley J,Shantha N Poster presentation
- Recurrent miscarriage and endometrial receptivity J obstet and gynaecology 2009 April ;29(3): 257-8.JosephM, Shantha N ,Polson D
- Women’s choice for Down’s screening-A comparative study in three district general hospitals. Shantha N, Arora P ,Polson D,Granger K . European Journal of obstetrics and Gynaecology September 2009. Volume 146, Issue 1 pages 41-46.
- The British society of colposcopy and Cervical pathology(BSCCP)
- Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists