Our full ENT departments are based at Furness General Hospital and the Royal Lancaster Infirmary. Some services are also provided at Queen Victoria Hospital in Morecambe and Westmorland General Hospital in Kendal.
Head and neck cancer services are provided in Preston.
- Day surgery
- Thyroid surgery
- Stapes surgery
- Bone Anchored Hearing aids
- Tinnitus counselling
- Endoscopic Dacryocystorhinostomy (DCR)
- Major salivary gland surgery
- Balloon sinuplasty for para-nasal sinusitis
- Valve replacement for restoration of speech
- Speech and swallowing therapy
- Clinics held by Allied Health Professionals and Clinical Nurse Specialists
- Voice clinic
- Dizzy clinic
- Combined Rhinology clinic
- Head and Neck lump one stop clinic
- Paediatric Audiology clinic
- Urgent referral clinic
- Difficulty in swallowing clinic
If you would like to be referred into our ENT service, please contact your GP in the first instance.