What did you think of your care?
Here at University Hospitals of Morecambe Bay NHS Foundation Trust we want to ensure that you have the best possible experience. Patients, carers, friends and family are welcome to leave feedback at any point. Your feedback will help us to improve our hospital services and celebrate our successes with those members of staff who looked after you.
Your feedback is anonymous and can be given in the following ways:
Using your smartphone you can scan the QR code on our posters, leaflets, letters, feedback cards and business cards.
Texts & IVMs
You may be sent a text or an interactive voice message (IVM) on your landline once you are discharged from hospital. You can request to stop recieving texts by replying 'STOP'.
Feedback Card - temporarily suspended
You may be offered a card in a ward or department for you to share your feedback with us.
What Matters to You?
It has never been more important to know what matters and to find out what’s really important to people right now. We would love to hear from you and share your stories and comments. Please share your story and what matters to you in the form here.
Are you interested in working with our team here in the Trust? Would you be happy to share your experience of our services and join our established Patient Experience Network Group (PEN) group?
You can be an individual user of your local services, a carer, relative, friend or from a local voluntary organisation. Whatever your background you would be welcome, you would be expected to attend face to face or remotely via web conferencing quarterly meetings and champion the interests of patients in the planning and delivery of health care services through a series of roles including:
- Helping determine priorities for local patient surveys and focus groups
- working with teams to ensure the patient viewpoint is embedded in all PE improvement projects
- Appraising information and documents for patients produced by the trust
- inspecting services and facilities, either independently or with other volunteers in conjunction with staff
- Organising or attending events eg listening events
- Advising and participating in the development of education for staff groups
- Ensuring that within all PE improvements or initiatives we listen,co-design and produce work together as a team
For more information please contact email@example.com