Annual Members' Meeting
Following the recent postponement of the Annual Members’ Meeting of University Hospitals of Morecambe Bay NHS Foundation Trust (UHMBT), a new date has now been arranged.
The meeting is now being held in-person in the function room at Cafe Ambio, Junction 36, Crooklands, Kendal, LA7 7FP on Tuesday 22 November 2022, 2.30 - 4.00pm.
The meeting will provide an opportunity for Trust Members and everyone with an interest in local health and care services to find out more about the work of the Trust.
The Chief Executive will present highlights, achievements and challenges from the past year, as well as plans for the year ahead. The meeting will also include reports from the Finance Director, External Auditor’s and Head Governor.
Professor Mike Thomas, Chair of UHMBT, said: “The AMM is always a highlight of the UHMBT calendar as we take the time to recognise and celebrate the excellent work that our colleagues and partners have done over the past year.
“It’s also a chance for us to discuss any plans for the future with our local communities directly, and get valuable feedback which is crucial for improving our services.
“Everyone is extremely welcome to attend the meeting, and we encourage you to share the details with anyone you think would be interested.
"We are very much looking forward to welcoming you once again in person and thank you for your continued support."
There will be an opportunity to ask questions at the meeting however, if you would like to submit questions in advance, you can do so by emailing the Office of the Company Secretary (email@example.com).
We will try to answer all questions during the meeting. If this isn't possible, a written response will be provided following the meeting.
Get more information on the UHMBT website at uhmb.nhs.uk/members
Order of Proceedings
- 2.30pm – Opening remarks from the Chair
- 2.40pm – The Chief Executive will present an overview of the Annual Report 21/22 and a look ahead to the future of Morecambe Bay
- 3.00m – The Director of Finance will present the Annual Accounts 2021/22
- 3.15pm – The Trust’s External Auditors will present their report on the Annual Report and Accounts
- 3.25pm – The Head Governor will report on the work of the Council of Governors during 2021/22
- 3.30pm – A Question and Answer session will be held
- 3.55pm – Closing remarks from the Chair and Chief Executive
If you would like to find out more about becoming a Trust Member, please email Ftmembership.Office@mbht.nhs.uk